Monday, July 13, 2009

Temp Visa Application

I have given a detailed procedure for applying PR using Pr offer letter.I hope this will be useful to my other friends.
  • Need Job offer letter from company.
  • Fill Form4a( download from ICA website),in that Annexure A has tobe filled by Company.
  • Marksheets of 2 Sem results and AD projects result + i had a letter given by ISS stating im currently doing intrenship presentation,i will be graduted based on my result.
  • All the required documents.
  • Go to ICA and get Q ticket and can submit the application only 3 days before joining date.
  • ICA staff will ask to sign in a letter stating "I finished my course,my result is still pending and i will produce the required certificate/letter with 3 months.If not my PR application will be closed and i need to apply for EP".
  • Once we signed,they will issue a Temp EP to start our Job,which will be valid for 3 months.

We need to produce a letter personally by going to ICA stating "Im graduated from ISS and im waiting for my graduation day".This is the letter from ISS they actually looking for.

It will be helpful to all,if we get a letter like this from ISS,along with our IA result,so that we can go to ICA and submit asap.

Pls let us know when can we get this letter,i hope there wont be any problem in getting this letter from ISS.

Thanks

karthik

1 comment:

  1. 5 Ways To Make Titanium Wire Bands - Titanium Art
    Titanium Wire Bands – These titanium watch band wire bands titanium sheet metal are all made to suit any type of 2021 ford escape titanium hybrid home decor. Each piece titanium band rings is made of metal, therefore, suitable titanium eyeglass frames for your

    ReplyDelete